meltingfish said: I haven't looked at your actual blog itself in a little while! I am diggin' the new colour scheme/layout <3 just wanted to sayyy
Aw, thanks! I decided that people should not be punished for visiting my blog anymore
tips for modern kobold life:
1. loincloths are stylish and sexy but dangerous to wear out in public due to strong winds and enthusiastic dogs. consider instead: a burlap sack with holes in it makes a great shirt and/or pants.
2. precious and semi precious gems are delicious and great to have around but they are not strictly 100% physically edible. learn to absorb their energy in a purely spiritual way, and consume foods that somewhat resemble gems instead. jello cubes, boiled sweets and salt are great for this. you can get free salt from most fast food restaurants and diners.
3. finding a powerful creature to act as your suzerain lord has never been easier thanks to the internet. people who live their lives as dragons, demons and financial consultants are all easy to find with an internet search on your web browser.
4. most areas dont i assume have laws against carrying spears or slings. if a cop stops you anyway, trying swearing fealty to them as your suzerain lord.
5. be careful about setting traps if you have a room mate. your room mate likely does not have your keen trap sense and may set them off inadvertently causing social issues that you are ill equipped to resolve with your charisma malus. if bad feelings persist, try to resolve the conflict by swearing fealty to your room mate as your suzerain lord.